Delivery & Shipping
Local Delivery (Mainland Singapore) :
Local Delivery - $25 per trip (Small items)
Local Delivery - $50 per trip (Large Items)
Free Delivery - Orders $500 and above
Local Delivery Schedule :
Monday to Friday :
Slot 1 : 9am - 12pm
Slot 2 : 3pm - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday :
Slot 1 : 9am to 12pm
Delivery Terms and Conditions :
- We only accept full payment prior to delivery.
- Complimentary delivery applies only to locations in mainland Singapore that are easily accessible with direct loading/unloading bay access and elevator access without any constraints.This includes placing your purchased item in your home only at the same level as the lift landing of discharge in a pre-cleared space meant for your Naturalis Historia purchase.
- Our complimentary service includes bringing your purchased pieces into your home and the removal of all packaging materials that were used to protect your delivery. This however, does not include the moving of any other furniture around and disposal of old furniture. This also, does not include mounting of wall pieces and carrying of furniture up stairs to another floor with no lift access. These services are however available and additional fees shall apply. Please refer to highlighted portion below;
- Onus lies on the customer to inform us ahead of time any difficulties that may conflict with delivery such as; lift too small or broken down / stairway too narrow / construction on site that may hinder the delivery route. Additional fees shall apply to such instances. If delivery is unable to be carried out on the stipulated day due to such reasons, a re-delivery fee of $50 shall apply.
- Onus lies on the customer to clear the designated spaces meant for you Naturalis Historia furniture prior to delivery. We shall in no way, be held responsible for any damages to any personal effects on the floor, ceiling and walls that have not been sufficiently protected by the customer.
- Please ensure there is somebody to check the pieces, receive and sign the Delivery Order on the day of delivery. Failure to do so shall result in a failed delivery and a re-delivery fee of $50 shall apply.
- Onus lies on the customer to ensure that the security post of their residence allows delivery of furniture on weekends should a weekend slot be chosen. Denied entry to our team shall result in a failed delivery and a re-delivery fee of $50 shall apply.
- Signing the Delivery Order acknowledges that you have received all items of your purchase in good order without any faults or defects. Any faults and defects you may discover after our team has left should be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. We bear no obligation to rectify any claims made after this window and any exceptions shall be treated on a case by case basis.
- Goods received that are faulty or damaged at the point of delivery shall be replaced or repaired for you. We shall process a full refund to you in the event the product cannot be replaced or repaired.
- We shall do our best to provide advance notice to you in the event your delivery needs to be delayed or rescheduled. Naturalis Historia is in no way liable for any direct or indirect financial loss or other damage suffered by you due to delay or rescheduling.
- Additional services are chargeable as follow;
- $15 per piece of furniture per flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)
- $20 per piece of furniture per long / narrow flight of stairs (more than 14 steps)
- $15 per drilled hole with installation of wall plug and screw
- We bear no responsibility over losses or damages to any delivery carried out by third party vendors selected by you upon checkout. Hence, we highly recommend selecting our in-house ‘Local Delivery’ at $25. This is an on-demand service where delivery can be made at the specific date and time chosen by you.
International Shipping :
We look forward to sending Naturalis Historia furniture pieces overseas. Please contact us on your interest and we shall source the best quote for you. You may also choose to engage a shipper of your choice and we shall be happy to liaise with them on your behalf.