Returns and Refunds ( Soft furnishings and Decorations ) :
- All regular priced items purchased, in pristine condition and packaging may be returned and exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase, with the original receipt. All purchases are however, non-refundable.
- All sales items purchased at a discount are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. They are sold as-is and we strongly urge and shall assist you in verifying the condition of the products prior to purchase.
Return and Refunds ( Naturalis Historia Furniture ) :
- Upon your purchase, Naturalis Historia offers you a seven day period to return your fully priced items in fully saleable condition in the event you change your mind or if the piece does not fit well in your home. If delivery has not been made, we shall offer you a full refund of the item (less transaction fees / collection fees of the payment service vendor). If the item has been delivered, a collection fee of $50 shall apply.
- Our return and refund does not apply to the following;
- Items purchased at SET DISCOUNTS or during SALE periods.
- CUSTOM MADE and UPHOLSTERED items.
- Items that have been modified for you by your request.
- Home Accessories ( Lampshades & Lamp Stands )
-Issues with wood grain and wood characteristics. All our furniture are 100% handmade by our artisans from reclaimed teak. Features such varying wood grain, varying wood colour and wood patches are a large feature of reclaimed teak. They have all taken on natural patina based on their decades of exposure and has each served a different purpose before; as houses, decking, factories etc. Being handmade also means no two pieces are alike at all. To own a piece of reclaimed teak furniture by Naturalis Historia is to embrace the characteristic and history of this beautiful material and craftsmanship.
- Returned items has to be in good saleable condition and we reserve the right to make reasonable deductions to the cost to be refunded due to visible signs of damage or wear and tear.
- All refunds shall be made via cheque mailed to you, less any charges (eg. transaction fees / collection fees)